Additionally, I have a chalkboard wall at home that I like to use for different seasonal bucket list/family activities, but for this month - it is going to be an open prompt for my family to write what they're thankful for whenever the spirit moves them as well!
- For my almighty Lord and Savior - Without Him, I would flounder and fail. He provides light, truth and love to guide my path.
- For my husband - He loves and supports me and our family in a way that only he is able to.
- For my kids - Without my kids, my life would be incomplete and unfulfilled. They bring so much light, joy and love to our family and I cherish every moment with them.
- For my family - as big and loud and crazy as they all are! Family is the most important thing in the world to me and I love you all!
- For my job - to be able to not only support my family financially, but to have a positive impact on other people's lives by finding the right career for them, to be able to provide for and support their families. The many calls, emails and cards of thanks and gratitude that I receive is overwhelming and lovely. It is a blessing to be able to touch people's lives in that way.